EarthBound:NPC Battle AI Table
From Data Crystal
|NPC Battle AI Table|
|# of Entries||13 (0xD)|
|Total Length||26 bytes (0x1A)|
|Back to the ROM map|
Targetability of the AI entry. There are three known values.
- 0x01 - Untargetable. Enemies will not be able to attack this NPC.
- 0x06 - Forced targeting. All attacks from enemies will be directed at this NPC.
- 0x07 - Variable targeting. Attacks from enemies will be directed at this NPC randomly, as with Player Characters.
- Length: 1 byte
- Offset within entry: 1 (0x01)
- Range of values: 0-255 (0x00-0xFF) (Must be a valid index in the enemies table)
Enemy Configuration entry to be used for this AI. The NPC acts like it is the referenced enemy, except on the player's side.