Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 09:52, 29 September 2017 +10,103 Pokémon Crystal:RAM map →Main data (WRAM): Added a bunch of info. current
- 08:20, 29 September 2017 +493 N Pokémon Crystal:RAM map Created this RAM map with three main sections, which are going to be edited individually.
- 08:13, 29 September 2017 +2,162 N Pokémon Crystal Created this page, with some good ol' copy/pasting from Gold an' Silver
- 16:09, 7 July 2017 +3,425 Pokémon Red and Blue:Notes →Sprites: Added info on how the game loads sprites.
- 11:53, 7 July 2017 +1,526 Pokémon Gold and Silver:Notes Added info about wild Pokémon current
- 11:26, 7 July 2017 +6 m Pokémon Gold and Silver:Notes →Map connections: Fixed missing <pre>.
- 11:25, 7 July 2017 +2,624 Pokémon Gold and Silver:Notes Added some incomplete info on map headers.
- 09:23, 7 July 2017 -1,502 Pokémon Red and Blue:Notes Wikification. Incomplete, I'm too tired to do the map connection blob.
- 10:15, 25 January 2017 +59 m Pokémon Red/Blue:RAM map →Joypad simulation: Corrected false information.
- 10:14, 25 January 2017 +270 Pokémon Red/Blue:RAM map →Battle: Added details about the Status bytes
- 19:38, 14 November 2016 +2,761 Pokémon Red/Blue:RAM map Reorganized SRAM data to be in one section, and added some juice for HRAM data.
- 06:22, 11 September 2016 +1,332 Pokémon Red/Blue:RAM map Added SRAM memory map. According to the wiki page about RAM maps, WRAM and SRAM maps should be both in one page.
- 14:14, 27 May 2016 +1 m Pokémon Red/Blue:RAM map →Battle: Separated non-Safari Zoje data from the so-labelled
- 12:11, 19 May 2016 +5,099 Pokémon Red/Blue:RAM map Added a bunch of stuff. More is coming, just taking a break and saving stuff.
- 10:20, 19 May 2016 -5 m Pokémon Red and Blue →External Links: Edited the link to the Pokéred Disassembly, that has been moved. A redirection exists, but I think better to have the correct URI.
- 06:47, 18 May 2016 +144 Pokémon Red/Blue:RAM map →Event Flags: Added some info on Missable Object Flags https://github.com/pret/pokered/blob/6057f285ad1a930315d1a45fa3d1aa08efe6801d/wram.asm#L2619 Each address should be explained, though.
- 13:29, 13 April 2016 +18 m User:ISSOtm Rearranged. Because it was ugly. (I should have clicked Preview ><) current
- 13:24, 13 April 2016 +746 N User:ISSOtm WROTE THE GODDAMN DESCRIPTION WHY AM I TYPING WITH CAPSLOCK GGIEUVFVDQ hi mom
- 14:59, 13 September 2015 +229 m Pokémon Red/Blue:RAM map →Miscellaneous: Added a few addresses found on https://github.com/iimarckus/pokered/blob/4634304dcebf055ed0e1cab171c2d28e66399763/wram.asm. Also rearranged some data for it to better match their order in RAM.
- 04:19, 6 July 2015 -6 Pokémon Red/Blue:RAM map →Event Flags
- 04:16, 6 July 2015 +48 m Pokémon Red/Blue:RAM map →Event Flags: Added D790 (found from https://github.com/iimarckus/pokered/blob/f702fc7840e30f00c840ce619a1ea15d763438de/home/overworld.asm, line 292)