Talk:Super Mario Bros. 2: Level Data
From Data Crystal
I hope nobody minds that I added this new page. I worked on an SMB2 editor a few years back (never completed it, sadly) and figured most of this stuff out.
- Don Dueck
- Please add as much content as you can. ROM/RAM maps are supposed to point to other pages with details like that level and enemy data pages you made.
- Just as a note, I did change the formatting to be a bit more wiki-like. As a general rule, regular HTML code should not be used (the <tt> tag is an exception).
- (BTW, --~~~~ makes a signature, you can customize it if you wish. See Wikipedia:Sign your posts on talk pages for more information.)
- --AnyoneEB 13:24, 3 June 2006 (EDT)
- Thanks for the tips. I'm a bit new to editing Wikipedias.
- Xenomech 14:01, 3 June 2006 (EDT)