The Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy|
|Mapper Name||Camerica chip|
|PRG-ROM Pages||16 x 16kB|
|CHR-ROM Pages||0 x 8kB|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
The Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy (also known as Fantastic Dizzy) is a platform/adventure game about an egg-shaped hero who must rescue his girlfriend from the evil wizard Zaks.
- Green Dizzy - A hack of the "blue" version.
- There are two versions of this game. The first (called "blue" because of the blue Dizzy logo on the title screen) was released in gold cartridge form in 1991. The second ("red") was released in 1992, and again on an Aladdin cart in 1993.
- Version differences:
- The blue version has 100 stars; the red version has 250.
- Dizzy walks a lot faster in the red version, and the inventory system has been simplified - when Dizzy picks up an item, it goes as far to the right of the inventory window as possible.
- There are some terrain changes, and some items are in different places.
- Some of the puzzles were altered.
- All versions of The Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy released in Europe are identical to the Aladdin version, though Europe received yet another update of the game, featuring multiple languages (English, French and German).
- Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy, The (Unl) [!] ("blue")
- Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy, The (Unl) (Aladdin) [!] ("red")