Ultima VI: The False Prophet
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ultima VI: The False Prophet|
|Company||Pony Canyon (Japan)/FCI (US)|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||200ns (SlowROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- LZW decompressor/compressor for extracting & re-compressing sections of compressed data, e.g. cutscene graphics and dialog.
- Ultima 6 SNES Randomizer by squibbons.
- The SNES Graphics Format A good explanation of how graphics are stored. Most graphics are stored uncompressed and can be browsed with bsnes-plus's Tile Viewer in "Cartridge ROM" mode.
- Nuvie an open-source engine to run the PC version of Ultima VI. Although some aspects differ, a lot of the code and resources were shared between the PC and SNES version, so Nuvie's source code may give some insight.
- Ultima - The False Prophet (USA)
- No external links yet.