Yoshi's Cookie (NES)
From Data Crystal
(Redirected from YoshisCookie (NES))
|Mapper Name||Nintendo MMC3|
|PRG-ROM Pages||8 × 16kB|
|CHR-ROM Pages||8 × 8kB|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- To access rounds 11+, on the 1P menu set Music Type to Off and Speed to Hi. Then, navigate to Round, hold Up and press Select.
- Yoshi's Cookie originally began development as a Super NES game called "Hermetica" produced by game designer David Nolte.
- The soundtrack features a rendition of Csikós Post, written by German composer Hermann Necke.
- The levels in the game's Puzzle mode were designed by Tetris creator Alexey Pajitnov.
- Tetris DS features a Yoshi's Cookie backdrop for its Puzzle mode, and Mario Kart: Double Dash‼ features a battle stage, Cookie Land, with a Yoshi's Cookie theme.
- The Washington Post in 1993 called the game "simple, but addictive, just like all puzzlers from the Big N. Give Yoshi's Cookie a taste test - but don't do it before bedtime. You might have nightmares about that NES coming back to life.
- Hash Cookie (Yoshi's Cookie Hack) [o1]
- Hash Cookie (Yoshi's Cookie Hack)
- Ma Li 12 (Yoshi no Cookie) [p1]
- Ma Li 12 (Yoshi no Cookie) [p1][o1]
- Yoshi no Cookie (J) [!]
- Yoshi no Cookie (J) [b1]
- Yoshi no Cookie (J) [b2]
- Yoshi no Cookie (J) [o1]
- Yoshi no Cookie (J) [T+Chi1.3_Jiuban]
- Yoshi's Cookie (E) (VC)
- Yoshi's Cookie (E) [!]
- Yoshi's Cookie (U) (VC)
- Yoshi's Cookie (U) [!]
- Yoshi's Cookie (U) [b1]
- Yoshi's Cookie (U) [o1]