From Data Crystal
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||120ns (FastROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Temporal Flux, written using the Microsoft .NET framework, is the principal Chrono Trigger hacking utility. It is available at Geiger's Crypt. There are also a few hacking documents available there.
- CTEP - Chrono Trigger Editor Companion (utility), Designed to be a companion to Geiger's/Evil Peer's Editor. It edits some things his does not. BlitzKrieg Innovations main site(formerly JCE3000GT-Soft)
- Chronotools, Translation utility. Bisqwit's chronotools page
See also: List of Chrono Trigger utilities
- Prior to Temporal Flux's release, a teaser "trailer" was released to keep the community guessing as to what exactly TF was.
- Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes was a big hack that was in the works prior to receiving a cease & desist letter from Square-Enix. A short demo has been leaked.
- Chrono Trigger - Time's Illusion is another big hack that was in the works. There is no date for a demo as of yet. Due to the Crimson Echoes C&D, development has ceased on this hack as well.
- A minihack called Chrono Trigger Coliseum has been released, created using the Temporal Flux utility.
See also: List of Chrono Trigger hacks
- Bisqwit made a Finnish translation for the game.
- Manuloewe translated this game into German. Version 1.01 can be downloaded here.
- GreekRoms has a partial translation for this game into Greek. It is available for download here.
- SadNES cITy has translated this game into Italian. It is available for download here.
- CTTT has a partial translation for this game into Polish. It is available for download here.
- CBT translated this game into Portuguese. It is available for download here.
- DarknessSavior has started an English retranslation.
See also: Chrono Trigger:Fun facts
- Chrono Trigger (J)
- Chrono Trigger (J) (Pre-Release)
- Chrono Trigger (J) (PSX Version)
- Chrono Trigger (U) [!]