Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following article is a game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
|Chrono Trigger (U) [!]|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||120ns (FastROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
Chrono Trigger has been extensively hacked by Geiger and others.
- Temporal Flux, written using the Microsoft .NET framework, is the principal Chrono Trigger hacking utility. It is available at Geiger's Crypt. There are also a few hacking documents available there.
- CTEP - Chrono Trigger Editor Companion (utility), Designed to be a companion to Evil Peer's Editor. It edits some things his does not. BlitzKrieg Innovations mai site(formerly JCE3000GT-Soft)
- Chronotools, Translation utility. Bisqwit's chronotools page
See also: List of Chrono Trigger utilities
No complete hacks of Chrono Trigger are known.
- Prior to Temporal Flux's release, a teaser "trailer" was released to keep the community guessing as to what exactly TF was.
- Chrono Trigger:Crimson Echoes is a big hack that is in the works. A short demo has been released.
- A minihack called Chrono Trigger Coliseum has been released, and is said to be quite impressive.
See also: List of Chrono Trigger hacks
Bisqwit made a Finnish translation for the game.
See also: Chrono Trigger:Fun facts