Difference between revisions of "Final Fantasy III"
From Data Crystal
Revision as of 05:13, 6 June 2009
You may have been searching for Final Fantasy III (US).
|Final Fantasy III|
|Mapper Name||Nintendo MMC3|
|PRG-ROM Pages||32 x 16kB|
|CHR-ROM Pages||0 x 8kB|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- FF3j Enemy Editor -This tool is used to edit enemy statistics in Final Fantasy III. It is located here.
- FF3Hackster -This tool can edit the four overworld maps of Final Fantasy III. It can be found at Slick Productions
- Final Fantasy III Spoof -This is the only Final Fantasy III hack known to be publicly released. It can be found in the GoodNES set.
- Final Fantasy III [T-Eng] -Final Fantasy III was translated to English by Alex W. Jackson, Neil Corlett and SoM2Freak. An IPS patch is available at the Whirlpool.
Due to this version never having an English release, many have strived to translate it. However, as of November 14, 2006, an enhanced remake of this game is available for the DS.
- Final Fantasy III (J)
- Final Fantasy III (J) [b1]
- Final Fantasy III (J) [b2]
- Final Fantasy III (J) [b3]
- Final Fantasy III (J) [o1]
- Final Fantasy III (J) [o2]
- Final Fantasy III (J) [p1]