Difference between revisions of "Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
* As the name implies, this ROM contains two games; their data and code logic are kept
* As the name implies, this ROM contains two games; their data and code logic are kept separate.
Revision as of 14:33, 9 June 2017
|Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls|
|Company||Square-Enix / TOSE|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- None known.
- Final Fantasy 1 - Mod of Balance A fairly comprehensive reworking of Final Fantasy 1 with the aim of both rebalance the game and improve the rather lacking difficulty. The 3.0 series of patches additionally remove the class change in exchange for allowing the player to select from among twelve different classes at the start of the game. There are also minor edits to Final Fantasy 2's character progression mechanics and spells. More details can be found on the hack's page.
- As the name implies, this ROM contains two games; their data and code logic are kept mostly separate, sharing only a few routines for core actions like decompressing data, playing sound effects and printing text.
- 1805 - Final Fantasy I & II - Dawn of Souls (UA)
- Final Fantasy I & II - Dawn of Souls (E) (M5)
- None yet.