Difference between revisions of "Final Fantasy V"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Updated link)
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
* [http://www..net/ BlitzKrieg Innovations]
Revision as of 23:37, 30 June 2008
|Final Fantasy V|
|Name||Final Fantasy V|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- FF5 Multi Editor - A character editor that edits stats, equipment and battle commands. Also an advanced monster editor (for every individual aspect of monsters, sprite excepted). Coded by JCE3000GT of BlitzKrieg Innovations.
- Final Fantasy V editor - A program that lets you edit the attributes of the Characters, Jobs, Monsters, Monsters formations and Items. Coded by samurai goroh, it might contain a few bugs, but they're constantly being fixed & adding new stuff. For more information, you can check his homepage.
- RPGe has released an english translation of Final Fantasy V on 1998, available at The Whirlpool. This is the first RPG to ever be completely fan-translated.
- Final Fantasy V - EasyType V1.0. This basically makes your characters gods and makes the game a breeze to play through. This patch was made by request for people who wanted to see the story and not worry about the tediousness of RPG micromangement. Created by JCE3000GT.
- Final Fantasy V - Expert 0.947. Unlike the above hack I decided to make a harder one. I cannot remember what all I changed so you'll just have to play it. Created by JCE3000GT.
- Final Fantasy V Enhanced. Several changes and fixes were done to the translated ROM for more enjoyment of the game. Created by Dragonsbrethren.
- Final Fantasy V plus. This is an overall FFV hack early in making, by Jorgur. The idea is to improve the game's variety, challenge, storyline, and overall fun factor. The hack is currently completed up to Worus Tower. Apply RPGe's translation before the hack.
- Final Fantasy V (J)