Final Fantasy V
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Final Fantasy V|
|Name||FINAL FANTASY 5|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||200ns (SlowROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- FF5 Multi Editor - A character editor that edits stats, equipment and battle commands. Also an advanced monster editor (for every individual aspect of monsters, sprite excepted). Coded by JCE3000GT of BlitzKrieg Innovations.
- Final Fantasy V editor - A program that lets you edit the attributes of the Characters, Jobs, Monsters, Monsters formations and Items. Coded by samurai goroh, it might contain a few bugs, but they're constantly being fixed & adding new stuff. For more information, you can check his homepage.
- Final Fantasy V viewer - This viewer made by Squall can reveal most of the secrets Final Fantasy V holds, compatible to both the SNES and GBA version. For more information, you can check it and download it here
- Final Fantasy V Enhanced. Several changes and fixes were done to the translated ROM for more enjoyment of the game. Changes include a new menu font, reverted icons from RPGe's translation and the names of some jobs, abilities and items. Created by Dragonsbrethren.
- Final Fantasy V - EasyType V1.0. This basically makes your characters gods and makes the game a breeze to play through. This patch was made by request for people who wanted to see the story and not worry about the tediousness of RPG micromangement. Created by JCE3000GT.
- Final Fantasy V - Expert 0.947. Unlike the above hack I decided to make a harder one. I cannot remember what all I changed so you'll just have to play it. Created by JCE3000GT.
- Final Fantasy 5 Spoof. Newest Hacked for FFV. A comedy / parody hack of Final Fantasy 5. Unlike most other “spoofs". It hack text, weapon and more. Hacked by Tzepish.
- Final Fantasy V Plus. An overall FF5 enhancement hack. Features altered monster/boss stats, tweaked game mechanics, some modified jobs/abilities/items and a few bug fixes. Currently completed up to World 2.
- FF5r. A large remix of the game, importing several musical tracks, new and imported enemies from across the series, adjusted skills, classes (including new additions), shops--a large number of noticeable differences make this a hack that stands out. Japanese only.
- FF5 Ancient Cave. English translation. This hack adds a roguelike (randomized dungeon) game mode to FF5.
- English translation by RPGe. This patch was released in 1998, making Final Fantasy V the first RPG to ever be completely fan-translated.
- No miscellaneous yet.
- Final Fantasy V (J)
- Slickproductions.org - FF5 Research and Development, a Final Fantasy V hacking forum
- Slick Wiki, a ROM hacking wiki