Final Fantasy VI: Steal Command Algorithm
Steal Command Algorithm
1 .If monster has no items then you automatically fail to steal
2. StealValue = Your level + Constant Value - monster's level
3. If you have a Sneak Ring equipped: StealValue -> StealValue * 2
4. If StealValue <= 0 then you fail to steal
4. If StealValue > = 128 then you automatically steal
4. If StealValue < Random Value then you fail to steal, else you successfully steal
5. You have a certain Probability of getting a rare item, otherwise you get a common item.
6. If the monster doesn't have an item to steal in that slot, then you fail to steal, otherwise you successfully steal that item.
7. If you successfully steal an item, the monster no longer have an item on both slots.