Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mapper Name||Nintendo MMC3|
|PRG-ROM Pages||8 x 16kB|
|CHR-ROM Pages||16 x 8kB|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- tUME The maps in M.C. Kids were created with tUME the Universal Map Editor. A freeware version called Open tUME is available, but unfortunately it does not include the conversion tool used for M.C. Kids (despite it being mentioned in the documentation).
master shake slak hak
- M.C Kids (U) (Prototype) [!]
- M.C Kids (U) [!]
- http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/company/1682.html - All known Virgin Interactive games.
- tsr Gregg Tavares, the developer of M.C. Kids interview.
- nesplayer Gregg Tavares, the developer of M.C. Kids interview.
http://greggman.com/games/mckids.htm Gregg's website] -general information.