Difference between revisions of "M.C. Kids:RAM map"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Removed redundant braces from game name for rammap template)
(Redundant category removal)
|(3 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 12:51, 24 September 2011
- 0430 - 043F (000F) = Type
- 0440 - 044F (000F) = Y position - high byte (01 per 4 blocks)
- 0450 - 045F (000F) = X position - high byte (01 per 4 blocks)
- 0460 - 046F (000F) = Y position - low byte (04 per pixel, 40 per block)
- 0470 - 047F (000F) = X position - low byte (04 per pixel, 40 per block)
- 0480 - 048F (000F) = ???
- 04A0 - 04AF (000F) = Vertical speed
- 04B0 - 04BF (000F) = Horizontal speed
- 04C0 - 04CF (000F) = ???
- 04D0 - 04DF (000F) = ???
- 04E0 - 04EF (000F) = ???
- 04F0 - 04FF (000F) = ???
- 0500 - 050F (000F) = ???
- 0510 - 051F (000F) = ???
Note: possibly more bytes after these
- 0428 = Enemies killed (for health bonus)
- 057D = Ms collected (skips A-F - ex. 83 hex = 83 decimal)
- 057E = Bonus stage activated (Ms over 100) (unverified)
- 057F = Lives (displayed as byte + 1)
- 0580 = Health (displayed as byte + 1)
- Setting health above 3 works, but is not displayed
- 0555 = Horizontal speed (negative = left) (unverified)
- 0556 = Vertical speed (negative = up) (unverified)
- 06EC - 06F2 (0007) = Stage clear flags
- 06F4 - 06FA (0007) = Goal block flags (same pattern as stage clear flags)
- 06FC - 0702 (0007) = Unidentified flags
- 6000 - 7FFF (2000) = Decompressed data