Persona 3 and 4
|Persona 3 and 4|
|Game||Persona 3 and 4|
|ROM Map | RAM Map | Text Table | Notes Tutorials|
- RMDMaxScript - A script for importing RMD files into 3DS Max
- RMDEditor - A program to open and edit RMD/PAC files
- RMDViewer - A program to view RMD model files, and export them to .OBJ files
- PAC to RMD Extractor - Program to extract RMD files from PAC files
- RMDTool - A program to export and import meshes from RMD files
- TMXViewer - A program to view and save TMX/SPR/BIN files as PNG
- TMXEditor - A program to edit sprite files and their palettes
- DATMythViewer - An in progress viewer/editor for DATMyth.bmd, a format containing texts
- TMXImporter - A program to import TMX files into an SPR file
- ACX Tool - A program to export voices in a PAC file
- PES Video Converter - A program to export/create cutscenes
RMD Files (Models)
There are a few utilities for exporting RMD files to a more usable format. One is a MaxScript for importing them to 3DS Max, and can then be exported to a better format. Supports bones and automatically applies textures.
RMDViewer can be used to export RMD files to the .OBJ format. It also automatically exports textures to the .tga format.
RMDTool can export meshes to the obj format. It can also import them back to the RMD format.
TMX Files (Icons)
Using the TMXExtractor, Nocturne's left over TMXEditor and the TMXImporter, it is possible to import your own custom icons.