Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 09:13, 29 September 2017 by ISSOtm (Created this page, with some good ol' copy/pasting from Gold an' Silver)
|Internal Name||PM_CRYSTAL_BXTJ (J)
|Region Code||U.S.A. & Europe|
|Cartridge Type||ROM + MBC3 + RAM + Battery + Timer|
|License Code||01 (NINTENDO)|
|ROM Size||16 Mbit (All regions)|
|ROM Checksum||0x9A40 (J), 0x129F (U)|
|SRAM Size||512 Kbit (J), 256 Kbit (U)|
|Header Checksum||0x22 (J), 0x27 (U)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Pokémon Gold Sprite Editor - A utility to edit the overworld sprites.
- Gold Map - A utility for editing maps and wild Pokémon.
- TMMaster GSC - A tool to change the techniques contained within TMs and with which Pokémon they are compatible.
- MartEd GSC - A tool for changing the items sold in PokéMarts.
- TradeEd GSC - A tool for changing all aspects of the in-game trades in all second generation ROMs.
- StartEd GSC - A tool to change the Hero's and Rival's starter Pokémon in second generation ROMs.
- ItemEd GSC - A tool to edit the functions of items G/S/C. It includes Coolboyman's tutorial for advanced item editing.
- Pokemon - Crystal Version (UE) (V1.1) [C][!]
- Pokemon Crystal (E) [C][!]
- Skeetendo Inc. A forum for GB and GBC ROM Hackers, particularly Pokémon Gens 1 & 2
- Giegue's Master Hacking Guide
- Pokémon Gold/Silver Scripting Compendium
- Whack a Hack
- Whack a Hack Utilities