Pokémon Trading Card Game:RAM map
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- C200 to C23B - P1 cards' ingame locations.
- C27E to C2B9 - P1 library card order.
- C2BB to C2C0 - P1 pokemon card indices.
- C2C8 to C2CD - P1 pokemon health.
- C300 to C33B - P2 cards' ingame locations.
- C37E to C3B9 - P2 library card order.
- C3BB to C3C0 - P2 pokemon card indices.
- C3C8 to C3CD - P2 pokemon health.
- C400 to C409 - After a match: Card IDs for booster pack contents.
- C400 to C43B - During a match: P1 deck card IDs
- C480 to C4BB - P2 deck card IDs
- CC00 ....... - During a match: Number of Prizes
Note: A card index is an offset into the array at either C400 or C480, which when resolved gives you the card ID.
Datacrystal can be===
- Datacrystal can be a pseudo-dictionary.
- Because ROM hacking involves the use of many specialized terms, we encourage the creation of pages to define terms. However, these articles should include more than a simple definition, and should be linked to from other pages (see our policy on orphaned pages.)
- Datacrystal can be a publisher of original thought.
- Since ROM Hacking often involves pioneering work, we encourage you to submit your own work to Datacrystal. However, please only submit verifiable information. Please do not use Datacrystal for opinion pieces or non-ROM Hacking work.
- Datacrystal can contain lists of data.
- Because of the nature of ROM Hacking, especially ROM and RAM maps, some articles may begin as lists of offsets. However, we expect that these lists will then be supplemented with additional content.