Secret of Mana
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
The following article is a game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
|Secret of Mana|
|Name||Secret of Mana|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||200ns (SlowROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
No known utilities exist specifically for editing Secret of Mana, aside from a number of Nightmare modules.
- SoM VWF Edition implements a variable-width font and some story dialog changes.
Many of the game's major data tables (weapons, armor, items, magic, etc) have been located. Map data is compressed in a format that has been partially solved, though special details (doors, event-based map changes, etc) remain unknown.
- Secret of Mana (E) (V1.0)
- Secret of Mana (E) (V1.1) [!]
- Secret of Mana (F)
- Secret of Mana (G)
- Secret of Mana (U) [!]
- Seiken Densetsu 2 (J)
- Seiken Densetsu 3 (J)
- A directory containing Nightmare modules for Secret of Mana
- Another directory containing data table documentation and some Java code concerning map compression