| Secret of Mana
|| Secret of MANA
|| 64 Kb
|| Normal + Batt
|| 16 Mb
| ROM Speed
|| 200ns (SlowROM)
|| Good 0x51FC
| ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials
- Secret of Mana Editor - An editor for the game is in development.
- SPC Editor, coded by JCE3000GT. This utility allows the user to edit the instrument sample indexes in various games, including Seiken Densetsu 2/Secret of Mana.
- Bakgwanjo (박관조) and Cyzero (싸이제로) released a Korean translation in 2008.
- Many of the game's major data tables (weapons, armor, items, magic, etc) have been located.
- Map data is compressed in a format that has been partially solved, though special details (doors, event-based map changes, etc) remain unknown.
Secret Of mana Bank Disassemblies
- Secret of Mana (E) (V1.0)
- Secret of Mana (E) (V1.1) [!]
- Secret of Mana (F)
- Secret of Mana (G)
- Secret of Mana (U) [!]
- Seiken Densetsu 2 (J)