Super Mario World:ROM map
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following article is a ROM map for Super Mario World.
Known Locations of data in Super Mario world:
- 0xFB10 - Change to 80 to prevent Boo from stopping when you face him.
- 0xEDB4 - Boo's max acceleration.
- 0xEDB5 - Boo's min acceleration.
- 0xFACF - Boo's max speed.
- 0xFAD0 - Boo's min speed.
- $00:813A - Makes all Levels use Music Bank 2?
- $00:813B - Makes all Levels use Music Bank 2? (FE = Title Screen on Bank 1 and Levels on Bank 2)
- $00:94B3 - Boss castle destruction sequence music #1
- $00:96C7 - Title screen music
- $00:9724 - Intro screen music
- $00:9737 - Bowser scene 1 music
- $00:A23F - Write a 12 into this adress and the music is still playing during a paused game
- $00:C9BD - Goal point fade-out music
- $00:D0DE - Game Over music
- $00:D64B - Spin jump sound
- $00:F60B - Death music
- $01:8784 - Goal point music
- $01:AB08 - Music played when a POW is pressed
- $01:C586 - Probably what music to play when you get a star
- $01:D04F - Boss defeated music
- $01:E216 - Keyhole music
- $03:A7C2 - Bowser scene 3 music
- $04:F738 Unknown ASM Writes to music register (Bowser submap thunder)
- $0C:D5D0 - Boss castle destruction sequence music #2